Airfinance Journal China is the longest running aviation finance conference in China. Over the last 16 years it has become a staple in the diaries of senior executives from airlines, leasing companies, financial institutions and investment houses. Our in-person client engagements and meetings programme, personalised concierge services and a variety of unique networking experiences are integral to facilitate marquee, multi-billion dollar deals for the aviation finance industry.
Chinese / English simultaneous translation will be provided.
Airfinance Journal China 2019 key topics includes:
- Ten years on and globalisation of Chinese lessors
- What is the implication of rising fuel price on airlines and lessors’ fleet planning strategies?
- How to manage the upcoming aircraft redelivery bow wave?
- Portfolio securitisation of mid-life aircraft from Chinese lessors
We're delighted to offer new initiatives that will allow you to participate the China Airfinance in a different way:
- 1-2-1 meeting programme facilitated by our personal concierge service
- pre-event networking cocktail party
Our two days programme will bring together over 700 senior executives from airlines, leasing companies, financial institutions and investment houses to examine the most pressing issues and opportunities of the aviation finance landscape with at least 62% of senior executives and their direct reports.
- Network with cross section of business leader of the aviation market
- Discover the latest industry developments on aircraft financing in China and Asia Pacific
- Engage in high-level discussions about China aviation finance and it’s future development
Sponsorship: Kenneth Yu, email@example.com
Speaking opportunity: Daoqing Su, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations: Charis Kwok, email@example.com
Logistics: Louisa Kung, firstname.lastname@example.org
The St. Regis Shanghai Jingan
Airlines: Complimentary Registration
Airfinance Journal Events are the best places for airline networking
To all airlines, we are pleased to offer you complimentary passes to join the Airfinance Journal China 2019 on 13-14 June 2019 at the St. Regis Shanghai. Please click here to register for your complimentary pass*. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
*Complimentary passes are for the use of airlines only & all passes must be approved by Airfinance Journal Events.
2018 Attendees Demographic Profile
Airfinance Journal China 2018: Attendees Demographic Profile
If you would like to know more details of the attendees demographic, please contact Charis Kwok at firstname.lastname@example.org.