“AFJ Japan is a great event for networking with new parties and a very nice way to learn all of the unique benefits of financing aircrafts in the Japanese market…” ALLEGIANT TRAVEL CO
Airfinance Journal Japan 2020
Bringing Japan’s aviation industry to the world
Airfinance Journal Japan is the longest-running aviation finance event in Japan. The 9th edition of the event returns in a virtual format, providing you with a solution to meet your business objectives in today’s climate. The two-day virtual event will deliver a structured agenda covering market updates of Japan, as well as offering virtual networking to foster business relationships.
END 31 AUG 2020
ONE TICKET TWO UNIQUE EVENTS
Access to Japan and China Events
Access to Japan, China and HK Events
These special introductory offers open for new registrants only and will expire on 31 August 2020. Passes can be used by different team members
within same company. To register for the events or if you have any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
% management level & above
15:00 Chairman’s opening remarks
15:05 Panel Discussion: The headwinds and tailwinds in Japan’s aviation industry
15:20 Infrastructure support to facilitate Japan’s inbound and outbound travel
• With the Japan Government planning to boost the inbound and outbound travel figures to 60 million in 2030, many challenges remain. How will airport’s facilitate the increase in air traffic? What is the Government’s plan to diversify the destinations of the tourists from abroad, which currently tend to concentrate in the three big metropolitan areas: Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka?
15:35 Understanding the desire for institutional investors to gain greater access to the aircraft asset class.
• Ongoing high demand for capital in the aircraft finance market is increasingly attracting the interest of institutional investors seeking asset-backed investments with attractive returns.
• With Japanese investors that have built up expertise in aircraft looking for new products, how can we better understand the desire for institutional investors to gain greater access to the aircraft asset class? Will the asset-backed securities (ABS) market be an area of interest?
16:15 Lessor Panel: Diversification and innovation in financing
16:55 JOL & JOLCO: Japanese aircraft lessors’ view of the world
• There has been many new alliances being formed by JOL/JOLCO arrangers and asset managers in recent years. Moving into a new year, what are JOL & JOLCO’s view to the global leasing industry? Will the proposed tax reform that would go into effect in April 2020 bring changes to companies involved in Japanese-sourced aircraft lease transactions?
09:00 Registration open
09:30 Chairman’s opening remarks
09:40 Engine panel: Cutting-edge engines to achieve excellent environmental performance and economic efficiency
10:20 Presentation by CALC
10:35 OEM panel: the next-generation aircraft
• ‘Going green’ is becoming a focused topic in the aviation industry, with Japan long sought to nurture the aviation industry, what are companies doing to reduce carbon emissions? How can Japan’s development and innovation in aviation assist?
11:15 AWAR Panel
11:35 In conversation: Steps to be taken today to be ready for the opportunities and challenges of the next 20 years
12:05 General aviation panel: The growth and potential of the general aviation market in Japan
12:35 Close of day two
Attracting thousands of participants annually from airlines, leasing companies, financial institutions, investment houses and government bodies, our events provide you with an unparalleled platform from which to promote your organisation’s brand, products and services.
PLATINUM AND LANYARD SPONSOR
DIAMOND PARTNER SPONSOR
SILVER AND COCKTAIL SPONSOR