We would advise you to login as soon as possible to ensure you can access the conference.
28 JULY – FIRST SESSION AT 9:05 edT – SEE AGENDA BELOW
Airfinance Journal North America Online will bring the aviation finance community together for 3 days of virtual networking and carefully curated content all designed to help you help your business in the midst of a global pandemic. One of aviation’s defining characteristics through the decades has been its resilience, and Airfinance Journal will continue to serve as a platform to make business happen. At a time when global travel is at a near standstill don’t miss out on the opportunity to hear from the industry’s leading lights across the airline, leasing, financing, manufacturing and appraisal communities whilst developing new leads and relationships with your peers from across the globe.
“The only ‘must do’ event in the industry today” Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
Please note: The platform will be open from 8am-5pm EDT – During times when no live sessions are taking place we encourage you to utilise our virtual networking opportunities and access on-demand content from Airfinance Journal.
TIME ZONE: EDT
8am Platform opens for virtual networking and on-demand content
9:05am Measuring the market response to North American post-Covid-19 airline fundraising
• US airlines have engaged in various financing strategies in order to raise liquidity, how has the market responded and what does this tell us about the appetite to support aviation moving forward?
• What to make of the remarkable market cap dive and recovery which has hit airlines across North America?
• What lessons can the world’s airlines takeaway from US airlines successful fundraising initiatives?
Philip Baggaley, CFA, Managing Director, Corporate Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
Helane Becker, Managing Director, Cowen Inc
Rafael Kuhn, Director, Head of Aviation Capital Markets, Deutsche Bank Securities
Marjan Riggi, Senior Managing Director, Head of Aviation and Transportation, KBRA
Matthew Simonetti, Director, Global Structured Finance , Citi
Moderated by: Laura Mueller, Managing Director, Airfinance Journal
10am Lessor led solutions for airline customers
• Will Norwegian Air Shuttle’s debt-for-equity swap with their lessor creditors be replicated by other airlines?
• How much more capacity do lessors have to support their airline customers?
• What happens if certain lessors eventually turn off the rental relief tap for lessees?
Andy Mansell, Partner, Split Rock Aviation
Ryan McKenna, Chief Executive Officer, Griffin Global Asset Management
Moderated by: John Luth, Chairman, Accenture Aviation & Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer, Seabury Capital Group Ltd
10:45am Virtual networking & on-demand content
5pm Close of day 1
TIME ZONE: EDT
8am Platform opens for virtual networking & on-demand content
9:05am Managing the glut, where will all the planes go and what will they be worth?
• What impact will oversupply have on asset values across the board?
• Who will be the likely takers of additional aircraft?
• Which aircraft type will be most vulnerable?
Simon Finn, Director – Aviation Research, MUFG
Doug Kelly, Senior Vice President, Asset Valuation, AVITAS
Olga Razzhivina, Senior ISTAT Appraiser, Oriel
Mike Yeomans, Head of Valuations, IBA Group Ltd
Moderated by: Olivier Bonnassies, Managing Editor, Airfinance Journal
10am Pilarski Says…
Adam Pilarski, Senior Vice President, AVITAS
11am The Black Professional: Racial Equity and the Path Forward in Aviation Finance
This ground-breaking panel will shine a light on the experiences of Black and Brown men and women in our industry, and explore some much-needed pathways for driving greater equity for people of color in aviation finance going forward.
Kellianne Kelly, Vice President of Investment Banking, Evercore
Ripa Rashid, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Cowen Inc.
Mahamane Toure, Senior Manager, Corporate Finance, United Airlines
Moderated by: Amelia Anderson, Co-Founder & President, AWAR
12pm Virtual Networking & On-demand content
5pm Close of day 2
TIME ZONE: EDT
8am Platform open for virtual networking and on-demand content
9:05am The aviation market environment today – a Boeing analysis
Darren Hulst, Vice President, Commercial Marketing, Boeing Commercial Aircraft
10am Should lessors be concerned about ratings agencies’ view of ABS pools?
• A number of lessor ABS pools have been downgraded or placed on negative outlook since the pandemic, how significant is this and what can lessors do to reassure investors?
• Which aircraft types are particularly vulnerable in the current environment?
• What long term impact do we expect the COVID-19 outbreak to have on the aircraft ABS market?
John Mowry, Managing Director, Alton Aviation Consultancy
Carla Schriver, Vice President, Goldman Sachs
Betsy Snyder, Director, Corporate Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
Moderated by: Drew Fine, Partner, Milbank LLP
10:40am Virtual networking and on-demand content
5pm Close of conference
S&P Global Ratings
Boeing Commercial Aircraft
Seabury Capital Group Ltd
Split Rock Aviation
Griffin Global Asset Management
Alton Aviation Consultancy
S&P Global Ratings
IBA Group Ltd
Attracting thousands of participants annually from airlines, leasing companies, financial institutions, investment houses and government bodies, our events provide you with an unparalleled platform from which to promote your organisation’s brand, products and services.
PAST EVENT PHOTOS
Each year, Airfinance Journal and CDB Aviation award 50% of tuition fees to a female aviation ﬁnance student at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.